Taking a stand for all investors
Putting their interests first—always
We serve millions of clients, including:
- Individuals investing on their own.
- Participants in employer-sponsored retirement plans.
- Financial advisors.
- Investors outside the United States.
Helping others and conserving resources
Our crew members volunteer thousands of hours to charitable programs, donate millions of dollars to worthy causes, and support a free K-12 curriculum that teaches thousands of students basic financial concepts.
We're also expanding our efforts toward long-term environmental sustainability.
- . . . One of the world's largest investment management companies . . .
- . . . About $3 trillion in assets under management (as of December 2014) . . .
- . . . In business since 1975 . . .
- . . . Approximately 240 funds and ETFs offered worldwide . . .
- . . . More than 14,000 employees . . .
- . . . Oldest fund started in 1929 . . .
- . . . Started first index mutual fund in 1976 . . .
- . . . Average fund costs less than one-fifth the industry average* . . .